Friday, January 8, 2010

Love, Love, Love

When you hold your baby in your arms and look into her eyes, and thinking about how much you love her and how incredibly amazing she is is so overwhelming it brings you to tears, you know what having a child is really all about and exactly what a miracle it is. 

And how awesome is it that you when you think of how much you love your baby, you finally completely realize how your parents love you? Strange that you couldn't really know until then. I guess that must be what this "club" is all about, and why other parents are so happy for you and excited when you have a kid. Other relationships change and life in general may be a bit different (dogs really become dogs; work is a bit less important; you may not throw down or rock it out like you used to), but what an incredible new lovemonkey you get! And isn't it cool that no matter what kind of day you're having or how awful your mood, just seeing your precious little one's face can make it all go away. There's no way you can be mad at your baby! (yet ;) Haha.

I just have to thank you God for this perfect, precious blessing. I promise to do my best to raise her in your image, and to always try to let her know how much she means to me. If ever there were a living example of Your love, it must be this.  



2 comments:

  1. I couldn't have said it better myself! After being in "the club" for 4 years by myself (kinda), I'm so glad to share this second time around with all of you girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are such a great mother, and we are so proud and happy to have you and ansley in our lives, love, mom j

    ReplyDelete