Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Baby Got Back

Ok, I realize this is probably totally unnecessary and TMI for some of you, but I'm just gonna put it out there. I cannot remember the last time in my life that I went up a lingerie size. And all of a sudden I'm forced to. At this point there are two glaringly-obvious exhibits of this. It's kind of hard to ignore the larger, waterballoon-like protuberances from my chestal region (which I am so not complaining about, especially knowing how temporary this enlargement will be), but one thing I wasn't prepared for is the widening of my normally and comfortably small-sized booty. I guess I just didn't put it together that - hey, your stomach is growing out, your hips are widening... this may cause your butt to upsize, too. Holy crap this pregnancy thing is weird. 

Second piece of unsolicited mom-advice: take those obscene photos when you have the chance (just kidding!!) ...

No comments:

Post a Comment