Monday, May 25, 2009

Random Thought

{week 24}


If baby bop decided to come out now, she would be the same age and size as my little brother when he was born 24 years ago 16 weeks early. That is incredible. I can barely fathom it. The fact that Bronson, at 1 pound 9 ounces (and a boy nonetheless) was born when my mom was only as pregnant as I am now astounds me. 

It is and was quite definitely a miracle that after struggling in the hospital for weeks and weeks and enduring a myriad of difficulties (hernias, reflux, a lazy eye! asthma...), B turned out to be the robust,  ;) caring brother that gave me the shirt off his back today when I was feeling a chill. I know he's gone through a lot, but Bronson - you are literally awesome. Don't let anyone tell you differently.

No comments:

Post a Comment