Thursday, May 14, 2009

Aliens Among Us

{stork watch: week 25}





We've breached the threshold. Lying down the other night in MiniMac's favorite chair and in her favorite position, I looked down at my belly and actually saw her move. Jon and I were so captivated by the strange alien poking, we probably sat there for a good 30 minutes just staring. It's kind of like a little fishy disturbing the "water." She's still being rather sneaky, though. And only with certain people. She'll let the grandmothers feel her, but my dad has yet to catch her in action. She seems to be playing hide-and-seek with Aunt Heidi (and she's really good at the hiding). I'll feel her rolling around one minute, and the second they reach out a hand she converts to stealth mode. Unfortunately, shoving and verbal threats seem to have no effect at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment